Saturday, October 13, 2007

Journal

If I was still in the Peace Corps, those of you who use to get the Journal would get a field entry sounding something like this.

Last night, I went to the theater to see Twelve Angry Men. Very enjoyable. I've seen the movie a couple of times and it is one of my favorites. John Boy Walton (Richard Thomas) played Juror #8, Fonda's role. Went with Russ, Master Electrican, who has worked for the government for the last 30 years. Currently he is learning Ballroom dancing. After the show, he walked me to my car. Kissed me goodnight. Since it was 9:45 on a Friday night and I found myself in Tampa, I hustled back across the Bay to a Mexican restaurant where Robert was finishing up his guitar gig. I bummed a 1/2 eaten burrito off of some woman, who had it in a to-go box. Her name PZ, never met her before. I loaded it with hot salsa and washed it down with a bummed margarita. Got kissed good night again, just before midnight.

Kissed goodnight by two guys on the same night. Don't think that ever happened before.

No comments: