Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Colder Yet

Oh those deer are tearing the hell out of the greens. The holly looked like a hurricane ripped through the yard last night. Dad was pissed. So was I. I swear if I had a gun, a few deer would be hanging by their hooves from the cherry tree out back.

I'm tired of shoveling my jeep out of a bank of snow, brushing mounds of snow off the roof, windshield and hood and wondering every time I go outside to start it, "Is it going to crank?"

At least I figured out where to keep all my gear so it isn't a matter of "where's my hat, where are my gloves, where are my boots, where are my socks..." Now it's just a matter of "how many gloves, how many jackets, how many layers of long johns..."

Here come the minus numbers. Just when 23 was becoming manageable.

No comments: