Thursday, November 08, 2012

Onward

My father fought in WWII,  was wounded twice and later was captured and spent the last months of the war in a POW camp. I refuse to believe that his sacrifice was made so that 70 years later I would roll over and quit because America re-elected an idiot, dolt, and commie who buffaloed 50% of the nation into thinking he is going to transform this country into Heaven on Earth. There are 50% of us left who believe otherwise and I will not concede this nation just as my father did not. Yes, there is a time to cry. There is a time to be angry. But never is there a time to despair.

To despair is to sin. God gave us a gift, as a nation and as individuals. As long as I am able and I have the talent God gave me, I will fight for what he gave me...my liberty, my freedom and my happiness.

Join me.

No comments: