Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Weather

I didn't eat all those chips and threw most of them away after I discovered the ants liked them too. I was going to say they liked them more than me, but I confess, the warm greasy and salty potato was pretty darn good. But the ants reminded me too much of the ants in my french toast served up by my host mom in Micronesia. A taste I just can't bring home.

Anyway, I am packing up for the trip home to NY. Looking at traveling route options. The DC area and I95 corridor is not an option. Anyway I cut it, it is a three day trip.

Phoenix and Diablo know that something is up. Phoenix has found a new home in a Cold Creek box that my high school reunion dress came in. Dress is now hanging in closet, Phoenix is sleeping in the box. Diablo is trying to eat my Brazil nuts.

Photo taken from Howard Park the other day. Lots of thunderstorms in the area, but little rain in Tarpon Springs. Don't forget you can click on any photo to enlarge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Wilton. Give a tip of the hat to Dr. Orra Phelps' old stomping grounds . . . and take a fast bike ride on the hills around home. Have a safe drive north. Glad you have AC in the Jeep --driving with two cats for three days is punishment enough. And say hi to your family for me. Hi, Robin! Julie