Monday, January 01, 2007

My Resolutions

The Not’s

  1. Snickering about global warming
  2. Over throw the government of some small country – mainly Micronesia - and declare myself queen.
  3. Declare a Christian-crusade on Muslims every time they declare Jihad on a Christian.
  4. Adopt another cat.
  5. Either buy more than ten new t-shirts, or a sailboat.

The Do’s

  1. Pitch The Last Voyage of the Cosmic Muffin to Oprah
  2. Sell 700 more books
  3. Write the first draft of Beyond the Sail (Working title)
  4. Learn to sail
  5. Drink more milk

Under Consideration but Waffling on the Commitment

  1. Get a job

On the last evening of 2006, instead of partying and ringing in the New Year under a sea of confetti, which I never do anyway, I was surfing the internet researching life in Hong Kong and updating my resume. Geez. Now I should REALLY be depressed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Valerie 0 Isn't the internet wonderful. Have enjoyed reading about you and your life and all your adventures. It is surely a pleasure to know you. Hope you have many more wonderful experiences so I can read about them and live vicariously thru them.