Thursday, February 07, 2008

Arrival

If the worst part of executing my move was to leave a box in Tennessee that should have come to New York, then I did well.

I’m missing two pairs of jeans and a river driver shirt, at least that is what I am aware of. I noticed the jeans because I’ve been running around in the same pair since I left Florida on Monday. Not really that bad, except I was cleaning gutters at the apartments after a hard rain and got a bit muddy.

I hadn’t been home an hour when I got a load of laundry done and started looking for my jeans. Couldn’t find them in any of the nine boxes I unloaded from the Jeep. I am assuming I put the box in storage in Tennessee when I unloaded the U-Haul. Despite marking boxes with TN and NY to indicate their destinations and keeping NY boxes in the Jeep and TN boxes in the trailer...well, something went wrong. Not terribly wrong, but will need to pick up another pair in town tomorrow after my doctor’s appointment.

No comments: