Thursday, April 10, 2008

Chicago

As dreay as Newark, except for the underground passage from the main terminal to Concourse C where disco lights are looking awfully dated.

Robin called last night and wished me God’s speed. She commented about my frustrations in climbing the mountain, failing to write. Said it was okay because I was doing something more important. Being with dad. That made me feel good.

Told her the rabbit is out from beneath the snow banks. Looking as cute as ever.

Next stop LA...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree with Robin,from my perspective outside your family. Sometimes the time to write is actually later.....when the right time becomes completely apparent. Julie

Anonymous said...

me too. sometimes i really have to wonder - all this worrying about saving for retirement, working at the studio, firing kilns...leaving the house at 7 and not coming home to roost til after 10. no time to go home, too late to call dad. i tell those with babies - theyre never going to get that time back - and yet i am not taking my own advice.

Valerie Perez said...

You better keep worrying about retirement 'cause when I'm all out of money, I'm moving in with you

Valerie Perez said...

You better keep worrying about retirement cause when I'm all out of money, I'm moving in with you

Anonymous said...

almost fell out of my chair laughing......i dont think i need to worry about that considering you would never move to north dakota
:-)

Anonymous said...

almost fell out of my chair laughing......i dont think i need to worry about that considering you would never move to north dakota
:-)