Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Whole Country

Blogspot is constantly evolving, adding features to make their users’ blogs more appealing to readers of the Facebook Generation. Gadgets and widgets do all sort of things like help you add your You Tube videos, post Ads, track the weather, conduct a poll, play games, track sport scores and a whole bunch of other nonsense stuff.

The only widget I use allows readers to sign up for the feed. I don’t feed them too often. And consequently I have only a few readers who subscribe to my blog. But a lot of people have checked out my profile. I can’t explain.

Today I went to the dashboard, the place where I manage the four blogs I have. Yeah, you didn’t know that did you? A new feature allows people to declare themselves as followers. And I discovered I have one. One.

I was curious. Who was it? My Dad? No. Maybe my sister? Nope. How about a friend? Not even. It was India. Okay. Cool, a whole freaking country. No…just someone named India.

Thanks India.

No comments: