Thursday, April 16, 2009

Right Wing Extremist

I went to the Tax Day TEA Party revolt gathering on Kailua-Kona. Cool, I thought. People protesting tax increases, out of control spending, wasteful government use of my tax dollars.I jumped on my bike and trucked up the hill. At least it will be across the street from Borders. I can scoot in there and cool down and get an iced-mocha raspberry something or other. Like a cup of tea!

I even took my video camera so I could upload it to the TEA Party website. Yeah, finally people in this are seeing the light. Everyone must have been sitting at home waiting for their fat income tax return checks, ‘cause there wasn’t a soul on the corner except the construction guys were tearing up the street again.

However, back in Massachusetts, site of the first American tea party, a few looses oolongs from the family protested away. Notice the one in red. And she thinks I embarrass her! Brew away sis.

No comments: