Wednesday, August 15, 2007

318147 Miles

It was 59 degrees this morning. A perfect temperature to scrub down the RV. I had cleaned out the inside removing rat poison and chipmunk droppings yesterday. After a couple hours, it was warmer and time to wash dad’s car after running down to Duncan Donuts for a decaf hazelnut ice coffee with cream and four Splendas. Heck while we were at it might as well wash the old Jeep...inside and out. I’m exhausted. I’m going to need a vacation soon.
Black-eyed Susans

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh puleeeeeeze!

Anonymous said...

who said that!!!!!!!!!!

Valerie Perez said...

sounded like my youngest sister, Jennifer! And if I wasn't so tired from running around the Big Block, kayaking on Lake George, going to the orchester tonight and catering dinner for the neighbors I might right another blog! By the way, the asparagas salad was delish!

Anonymous said...

no flies on you!
did you use all of the red pepper and hot sauce?