Saturday, October 25, 2008

America's Past

I had to get the pain over with and was surprised to see others doing the same, but couldn’t tell if they were experiencing the same emotions. Probably not. This is Obama Country where we ask what can the country do for you? Eliminate your "no taxes paid anyway"? Give you some of the other guy’s money? Spread with wealth around? Or how about assign you a doctor? Or just make sure your neighbor doesn’t get ahead? After all, his progress must come from the sacrifices you made, not his blood sweat and tears. That wouldn’t be right now, would it?

Sign me up Karl… Oh, I mean Barack.

Yes, I voted early. Maybe I can vote often. I heard Acorn is signing people up.

Now let’s focus on the real concerns. World Series! Except, we wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, so let's just say both teams win. Yeah.

No comments: