Friday, August 18, 2006

For the Record



Jon McCartan



A week or so back in time (on the road, it seems like a long time ago) I had the pleasure of listening to the Gordon Stone Band of Burlington VT. I posted the band’s photo and mistakenly identified the bass player. The master of the bass is Jon McCartan. You can check him out on his website. Jon forgive me. All the best to you and the Gordon Stone Band. Now that I stole this photo from your website, who should I give credit to?

This photo was taken by Robert Chapman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for the correction. The photographer who took that picture is Robert Chapman. He is a photographer for Jambase.com as well as working indepentantly. Thanks again for the wonderfull comments!!

Jon McCartan

Valerie Perez said...

Robert Chapman. I give you credit for the photo of Jon McCartan.