Sunday, December 02, 2007

Boat Parade

I spent the day compiling and merging addresses for my Christmas card mailing list. Yup, checked it once, and then twice and finally hit the label print OKAY button.

Hey, if you think I might not have your address, drop me a line...(Good Lord, don't post it in the comments.)...otherwise you might not get that Christmas card with me standing in a field of Stumpies. What are Stumpies? Send me your address and I'll send you a photo.

After watching Tennessee miss out on a BCS Bowl (Is it basketball season yet?), because they couldn't beat LSU, I headed off to the harbor in Dunedin to see the parade of boats come floating by the docks.

Weather was perfect for a sweatshirt. Listened to some really awful Christmas music compliments of the Salvation Army Band and a few people who missed the try outs for American Idol. Ruined the spirit of the holidays.

No comments: