Monday, December 10, 2007

Dual Offers

Making two offers in the morning. No, not buying both, but want the sellers to know that in this buyers' market I have choices and can make this happen without a lender.
Meanwhile, I take the day off and go to South Point, US' most south. No it is not Key West. I've been to both places this year!

I cleared my head. My cousin (that's him and I'm standing on my tippy toes.)sent me this quote which inspired me to move ahead.

Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.
-Winston Churchill



Now this is what I'm talking about. Hawaii and the blue Pacific Ocean.







Lava Rock Wall
















Have no idea what kind of flower this is. Looked poisonous.

No comments: